Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Fall

Hey Everybody,

It has been such a long time since I have communicated this way, that I thought it was time. Life is good in Colorado. We are busy as always, but really happy. Things are going great. The kids are involved in some really good activities.

Cora is sooooo busy, but doesn't seemed overwhelmed at all. She is managing homework, ballet, reading lessons, activity days and 5 hours of Nutcracker rehearsal a week in an amazing way. She is really turning out to be an organized and happy kid.

Linc is doing great too. He is practicing a different story every week in his CDC class and at home and every Wednesday he reads the story with his 2nd grade class. He is participating by reading when asked and answering questions. It is really impressive.

Brig is one of the cutest kindergartners ever. He just loves it and is so serious about it. By friday he will have learned all the letters and the sounds they make. He knows EVERY sound that the letters make. It is really impressive. He starts reading books in November. He also really likes the Nutcracker, although I don't think this will be his life's passion like it is for Cora. He is already asking if next year he can do a tennis team instead. Hmmm .... let me think about it .... YES!

Lydia is a cute and crazy child. She is talking so much. Some of my favorite things she says are, "I'm really hungry" or "I'm really tired" or in response to where is daddy? She says, "Daddy is getting a deer."

Rick went hunting but didn't see any deer. His reasoning for that is because deer are really smart. I am 38 years old now. I welcomed the day by getting Botox the day before. I may have to get older, but hopefully I don't have to look too old before my time. Three cheers for injections of bachilism!!!!

We love you all, Marisa, Rick, Cora, Linc, Brig, Lyds

The kids at a pick your own apple farm


The hunter extraordinaire


At a pumpkin patch


Birthday celebration

No comments: