Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Smiling...

It is crazy how attention from a cute guy will just completely change my day around. Not that today was bad; in fact it was a pretty good day (other than sleeping in and not making it my first class). Then tonight I went to a Prop. 8 broadcast put on by the Church and Elders Ballard and Cook spoke. It was really good. Sitting in front of me was a new guy in the ward -a beautiful specimen of a man (looks like Adam Levine from Maroon 5). He talked to me after and, well, sigh.

That was great but the night just keeps getting better because I just checked my email and I had an email from the Kingman, Az doctor in my inbox! He is going to be here in San Fran for Halloween. This is how that communication began. On Saturday I was with the girl who organized the whole mid-singles event and I mentioned to her that I met this guy but didn't get his info. Low and behold, she has all the emails and since I had his first name and his town, she promptly sent me his info. I sent him an email Saturday but thought maybe he wasn't interested since it is now Wednesday and I hadn't heard from him. But I did and now I'm happier.

In the words of a friend in my ward "life is really good, but it is so much more interesting when you have a crush on a boy." (or boys) Here here.

Lots of love,
Kara

1 comment:

The Tate Family said...

HOORAY! I am so so happy for you! Have fun and kiss some boys already!