Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

This will be short and sweet. I just wanted to let each of you know how grateful I am to be a part of this family. Each of you bless my life more than I can express in words. I often think how amazing it is that there are so many of us and yet we are all friends and have love and respect for one another. It is a truly unique thing we have been blessed with as a family and I hope that we never allow personal wants and views to interfere with what we have been blessed with.

I love you all and miss you all so much.

Congratulations McCormack. I'm proud of you and sooooo excited for you to serve your mission. You are in for a treat!

Oh and things are still really great for me :)! Wish me (and Christian) luck during finals -I've been so distracted lately that I need all the luck I can get.

Lots of love,
Kara

No comments: