Sunday, December 7, 2008

We survived the Nutcracker

Hey everybody,

First of all, let me apologize for the lack of communication the last little while. We have been eating, drinking and sleeping Nutcracker. However, I am happy to announce that we are done. The kids were so freaking adorable. Sitting in the audience watching them, I actually was thinking this was all worth it. Wow! is all I have to say. I am grateful it is over, Cora is grateful it is over, and Brigham cried all the way home wishing it was not over. Overall, I would recommend this kind of thing for your kids. It is a wonderful experience. Here are some pictures to enjoy.


After Saturday Night's Performance

Brigham being the Nutcracker doll

Cora being a little snow flake

Brigham as a mouse (3rd one down)

Cora being the prettiest party boy in history

3 comments:

Kera said...

I just have to say, that Cora is strikingly beautiful. No seriously. Wow. what a good mix of you guys. good job.

The Thompson Times said...

Marisa,
You look AMAZING! I'm not sure you have looked better. And I ditto Kera's comments about Cora. She's beautiful.
-Kara

The Tate Family said...

I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS! You all look so good!