Thursday, May 8, 2008

IT"S A FREAKING GIRL!!!!!

First of all Kara, I am so sorry that you have reached your crying point. Just hang in there, you are the freaking smartest girl in the world. We are all praying for you, and can't wait to see you on Sunday. Good LUCK!!!

Well Peter and I are so excited! It was so much fun to see the baby, moving around and seeing how alien-esk she is, but still a really cute alien! Peter made the doctor check the sex again, just in case they had missed something, but there was no mistake, she is all girl! Peter was definitely shocked, but he is actually really glad that we are having a daughter first. He thinks she will help him to be a more patient and loving dad. It is pretty cute. She keeps me up all night, and it makes me nervous, because it is not the kicking yet, so freak I am not going to get any sleep for the rest of my life GHEE!!! We have been really blessed by generous people all around us. A women in our ward gave us the cutest crib, Savanna and Steve gave us a baby swing, even though I think they may want it back now. It has been a great experience so far!! I get more and more excited to be a mom each day. I was telling mom and dad though about how Peter was saying a prayer the other night thanking that we get to be parents, and I had an emotional break down. It is one thing to be a mom, but to be a parent, now that's serious. I was so scared by that statement, it was hilarious, but I am over it now. And we are both super excited.

Marisa that is the cutest picture, I freaking love it, and your study area looks so cute. Nice job. Cute cute kids.

Well guys I freaking love you all and I will post a picture of our cute little girl and one so you can all see my new short hair cut, which is definitely growing on me now. Love you guys!!!

Eliza and Peter

No comments: