Friday, May 9, 2008

Holy Sheesh....

Heyah everyone! Younga sistah here. I was so sad to read your post Kara....just cry, though, cry until you can't cry anymore. That always works for me when I want to stop! It's almost over and I know you did great! Life is going great over here in job hunting land! Steve has applied to so many jobs, it's ridiculous! But, he's finally gotten some bites and hopefully we see some results. He has been applying for pharmaceutical sales positions all over the west, so who knows, maybe we will be moving a little closer to one of you out of state! You try and figure out who it is going to be! Anyway, Bo had his birthday the other day and it was so much fun! We threw a little "cinqo-de-mayo" fajita party for him. It was a lot of fun and Bo was hilarious! I added a little post with pics to my blog if you are curious! Well, that's about it. Nothing else new, just pray for us that we will be able to get a job!
Love, Savanna

No comments: