Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CAROLINA IS HERE!!!

Hello Family!!

As you know Peter and I have a cute new baby in our lives and we could not feel more blessed!! She is perfect in every way. She made such a fast recovery in the NICU that all the nurses were so blown away by her progress! She is an amazing eater and we could not be happier! The basement is working out great for us and the parents ward is being so great about bringing food. I am sorry that it took us so long to post and get you pictures, but I have been so wasted!! I hope you enjoy these pictures. Honestly we are so blessed!! Love you all.

Love The Blacks Just before the surgery!
Carolina with all her tubes! It was so sad!
Peter and I going to visit our cute baby the day after she was born!
She got bath with a new yellow outfit and yellow ribbon!!

Carolina taking a nap on the couch with me! She was
looking so cute I had to get up and take her picture!!

4 comments:

The Thompson Times said...

Get out! She is so tiny and adorable. I can't wait to squeeze her.

The Thompson Times said...

Shut UP!!!! Watch out because I will eat her when I see her. She looks familiar, but I can't figure out how I know her. I want to hold that cute monkey. Good job Loopie and Peter!!

The Tate Family said...

Eliza, give me a break, she's beautiful! You got a good one....give her lots of bites for me!

Ali said...

Eliza,
We are thrilled that she is here, safe and well! What led to the early arrival? Judging from the three above comments, you may need to keep a close watch on your bundle considering they want to:

a. squeeze
b. eat
c. bite

:) keep those photos coming. Feeling like a total zombie will pass! She is a doll!!