Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pics and Updates




I feel like I am on the phone nonstop with the family and therefore haven't felt the need to update the blog, but then I thought hey, why not post something fun. As most of you heard, this past weekend (aka weekend of feeling desperate) was fun, but I really didn't meet anyone. And the one guy I would like to get to know better, I can't get his contact information because the only person I know who has it is my Italian friend who seems intent on sabotaging the opportunity. Argh.

I have added some pictures -one in front of the Painted Ladies, one is of the Golden Gate Bridge with some people from the conference, and the last is just a cool picture from the boat cruise during the conference -it is of the city skyline. The guy in the bridge picture is a friend of my roommate Letisha and he is exactly what he looks like -total surfer guy, but a nice guy.

School is good and I start my job with Law Career Services tomorrow. I think I will be making a whopping $10/ hr. and will work 10 hours per week. I'll be making the big bucks!

That's about it. I appreciate all of you and love you all so much.

Take care!
Kara

1 comment:

The Tate Family said...

Are you kidding about that last picture? That is a crazy cool picture! You look cute Kara!