Monday, September 1, 2008

My CRAZY huge belly

So hopefully the following pictures do not make you vomit, but they might!! There are two pictures of this sick dimple in my belly and the other is at Tai Pan with mom and Alecia with me carrying around my freezer bag with my twenty four hour gallon test, you can see how thrilled I am. So I just talked to the doctor on call and she wants me to go in and get my blood pressure tested and all that fun stuff, because my swelling is pretty bad today. So wish me luck!! Love you all....

Love ElizaWhat kind of freaky thing is happening to me?!!

Hope you all are doing well. Kara I told you I would eventually get to posting!!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

The Tate Family said...

ELIZA, that is so scarry! But, exciting! You look so cute in that last picture so that's one positive that can come out of these last few weeks! Love, Savanna

The Thompson Times said...

I'll be honest -that is a frightening belly. But I agree with Savanna that you look really cute in the last picture. Sorry you are so huge and uncomfortable! Lots of love, Kara