Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alecia is blogging...just not here...

Hi everyone! How fun that Kara continues to keep us posted on her life. Thanks for always contributing Kara. At least you can feel comfort in knowing that your lonely posts are always read. Given that I never contribute to this blog, it may come as a shock that I have started a new blog. It is not a Williams family blog...baby steps for me.

I have decided to start a blog with tips for keeping your house clean and orderly. I would never say that I have this completely figured out, but I do enjoy cleaning, so figured that if I have something to say, I should just say it. So, I started a blog. It is called "real cleaning for real women." Here is the link: http://realcleaningforrealwomen.blogspot.com

We'll see how it goes. Check it out and please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions...or even criticisms. Let me know!!!

Lots of love!
Alecia

No comments: