Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dear Elder and Family

This has been a great week. First we met you at the airport with Clay and Sabrina. It was fun to see you. It was really important for Clay and Sabrina. After the airport, we took the whole family including Clay and Sabrina, to Dennys for breakfast. The service was a little slow, but we had a great time.

The following are pictures of the elders and a young couple from Sabrina's ward that set in on the various lessons. I like the elders and the young couple. On Sunday we went to Sabrina's Ward for the confirmation. I thought it was all exciting. There was a neat feeling in Sacrament meeting. She has a neat Bishop and Stake President. I thought the day was perfect except that Josh is being a little possive and that is very hard on Sabrina.

The next is a picture of Sabrina and me just before she was baptized. It was a great experience. I think Sabrina will be a great member of the church. I hope they assign her to the young women.


This evening we had the family over for supper except for those out of town. We have decided to do an annual Thompson day at the Temple. We will plan it when most can come.

McCormack, your mission is blessing us all. Thank you for the sacrifice. I can't tell you how much love we all felt for the missionaries that taught Sabrina. I think there will be an eternal conncetion.

We had Jazz tickets, but after the Baptism, Kathy and I were too tired to go. So McSean and Kara went. The Jazz were not very good and Koby was sensational. Even so they had a great time.

We love and miss you. Love the Lord. We are all blessed here. I am going to figure out how to better use the blog. But for now, this must do.

Love Dad

Other Miscellaneous Pictures




No comments: