Thursday, March 6, 2008

THE BLACK FAMILY

HOly crap, I love this idea. AS I am sure you have all heard I have been very sick this freaking pregnancy and I don't really like it. I smell things, see things and sometimes talk about things that make me want to throw up or even really throw up, even our new apartment makes me sick, and I have not quite figured out why yet. But Peter and I are doing great. Peter is making the BIG bucks at work and we are just having fun realizing how expensive having a baby in Utah really is. We are very happy though. I am not going to post a picture right now, because I don't have any on my computer. But I love that we are doing this. It is such a fun way to communicate with each other. Marisa your freaking family pictures are the cutest things ever, and Savanna I love that Bo got so messy eating with a fork. I love you all. Eliza

No comments: