Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Tate's are in the house!

Wazzup! I love this idea....we saw how well my blog went, I haven't posted since October or something, so I am glad we are doing one that will motivate me a little more! We have been somewhat busy in the last little while. As you all know, Steve is a train-a-holic; he trains all day, everyday...Corm, you should look into this kind of addiction....(not to lighten the situation, I hope that isn't pushing it too far.) But, Steve's pro-day is on Monday, so it all comes down to this! This is HIS try-out for the NFL, it all comes down to this, so hopefully we have a better idea of what our possibilities are after Monday. Sixteen scouts are coming out to see him, so hopefully he impresses the Broncos...keep your fingers crossed!

Bo is so smart and crazy. He tells me something amazing everyday. He just out of the blue a couple of days ago, pointed to our round jet thing in the tub and said, "Circle" and traced it with his finger. It definitely took me off gaurd and as it turns out, he knows square and triangle as well....and not to brag, he even knows rhombus which I am still trying to figure out which shape that is for myself! He's hilarious when he eats right now because he insists on a fork....which frankly is driving me crazy cause he trys to eat dry cereal, not in milk, with a fork, so kix are flying all over our kitchen. I attached some pictures of his first attempt with a spoon and yogurt. Valiant effort for sure!



As you all know, we are having a girl and are having a hard time narrowing our name choices down to just one name, but we both really like the name Mia....pronounced "Mee uh" not "My uh"! But, here is the cutest little ultrasound picture of her sucking her thumb...it really is pretty cute!



As for me, I am just trying to stir up some business for the spring so that Steve, Bo and I don't have to live in a cardboard box downtown. I have been so wussy and tired this pregnancy, so I have had no motivation to make any extra efforts, but finally I have decided to kick my butt into gear. So, I have put together some postcards to send out with a SPRING SPECIAL to some of my past clients. I hope it goes well, the last time I sent these out, I had a ton of success.

Anyway, I hope I didn't put you all to sleep, but I figured I would just dive into it! I love you all and can't wait to see what you all have to post!
Love, The Tate's

2 comments:

The Thompson Times said...

Savanna,

I'd like to book you the week between Easter and Pop's birthday. Four individual kids and a family photo.

Love ya, Marisa

The Thompson Times said...

Seriously -I laughed out loud in the library reading your blog Savanna. What the freak! How come I didn't get any funny bones. Oh well.

I'd like to book you as well for a little mommy/doggy Easter picture. I bought the cutest dog and owner matching outfits -seriously cute. I can't wait to show you guys.

Lots of love,
Kara