Sunday, March 30, 2008

high school musical....I mean reunion




So this weekend I went with a bunch of my high school friends to St. George. There were 11 of us that met up for golfing, hiking, eating and making fun of each other. It was a blast, and it was great to see everyone even though they all made fun of me for being too skinny, having too much hair, and being too single! All my friends are married with kids and I was the blunt of many a joke down there. Anyways, we really had a great time! We woke up on Saturday morning at 6:30am to hike Angels Landing at Zions and then golfed 18 holes for 6 hours that afternoon. I averaged about 4-5 hours of sleep a night and it took 8.5 hours to drive each way from Phoenix, so needless to say I'm bloody tired! Well, hope all's amazing for everyone. Dad, it was great to talk to you for a minute on your birthday, I'm so grateful that you're our dad and I love you a ton! and I'm glad you like the Havianas (Brazilian brand flip flops)too!

Love ya'll!

_ Christian

P.S. I'm posting a couple of pictures from the weekend. (The Hoover Dam one is random, but I thought it turned out so well that I wanted to show you guys)

No comments: