Friday, March 28, 2008

Savanna's Baby Ticker



So, this is a cool thing that I just found on the internet. I put it on my blog also so that people can see the baby. It's actual footage of my uterus, which is cool! Chris, your little getaway looked awesome and warm! I am jealous! It snowed yesterday....what is happening to the world! Luckily Steve, Bo and I are leaving for San Diego on Wednesday to stay with the Weddles. They warned us that we need to bring our beach gear because it is so hot there! Praise everything! Love you all!

1 comment:

The Thompson Times said...

I can't believe how clear the picture is -amazing technology to get a camera into the uterus. Too bad little Mia/Dupree/Bentley doesn't do anything but spin -hopefully that isn't a sign of what she'll be like out of the womb.