Sunday, March 23, 2008



Oh heya! So what's up everyone! I apologize up front for being "hard to reach" this last week. I was really busy with school and I had friends in town some nights so that took away some talking time to call people back. This last week I went up to a cabin in Show Low, Arizona. It's up in the White Mtns about 3 hours away from Phoenix. I went up with my roommate Scott and a bunch of random LDS people. It was a lot of fun and I always enjoy seeing different parts of Arizona. I even destroyed a clay pigeon from the top of a mountain with a shotgun. It was umm...nice!
School is going well, although I can't seem to get ahead. I'd like to report though that my tennis game is improving. The weather is getting amazing lately and the orange blossoms make the air smell like heaven. Needless to say, it's tough to be indoors studying on those days, hence the improved tennis game! ;) Anyways, love ya'll and hope your Easter was great and that you have fun with Marisa's family while they're in town!

No comments: