Sunday, June 15, 2008

FUN TIMES WITH COUSINS!

Hey everybody,

We had such a fun time with Alecia's family and Grandma Helen. My kids cried for awhile after they left this morning. Lincoln started summer school this week and is riding the bus now. I was so grateful that Alecia was here because it was soooooo emotional for me. I cried my eyes out and Alecia was there to give me hug. Thanks Alecia! Linc seems to be liking school. The kids played better together than ever before. Alecia and I started to miss Brig and Christian because we didn't see them the entire week.

Cora was in her performance of Tarantella. Grandma, Lauren and Alecia went. Grandma was cute to play smudge with the kids and it was really fun to have her here. Thank heavens for oxygen tanks and the hot tub here at the YMCA!!! The kids were able to take tennis lessons, which they really enjoyed. Sophie and Lydia became great friends too. They loved chasing Clyde around and belly laughing.

I wish I could have been there in Richfield. We miss you all a lot. Love, Marisa and Rick and Cora and Linc and Brig and Lyds and Clyde









1 comment:

The Thompson Times said...

I never really thought Cora looked a lot like you Marisa, but in the picture here she looks so much like you. Crazy. I wish I could have been there!

I love you guys,
Kara