Monday, June 30, 2008

Punch me in the Face!!

So I am super excited to have this baby. I get more and more excited each day. The only kicker is, is that I am not sleeping at all! She loves doing kart-wheels in my stomach, especially at the hours between 1-5am. It is super fun. It is honestly going to be the death of me. I am wasted. I am so freaking tired and I don't know what to do about it. Anyway I was at the doctor on Friday, and she was listening to the babies heart beat, and the baby kept moving away from the ultra sound thing, then she finally got the heart beat and the baby started kicking her away. I think I am going to have a Feisty little girl, which makes me very nervous. Anyways I freaking love you all and can't wait for us all to be together in a couple of weeks. HURRAY!!!

Love Eliza Lou lou

1 comment:

The Thompson Times said...

I'll punch you in the face in 3 weeks. Don't worry, I've got your back :).

Good luck with the acrobat Lize.

Lots of love,
Kara