Monday, June 9, 2008

OH LIFE!!

Hey family!!
I freaking love you all. I am so glad that we have this blog. I feel so much closer to everyone, especially when you all post things! So things have been going really well this pregnancy I have been feeling better, no headaches, no throwing up, until the past couple of days!! I have been throwing up in the mornings and last night was my worst NIGHTMARE. I was in so much pain. My head was seriously going to explode. It sucked so bad. I was feeling fine and then I got really dizzy and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground with my head pounding. I am not sure that labor could be any worse than the pain I was feeling last night. Peter called Chris to bring me some caffeine and to give me a blessing. I am so grateful for the gospel. I was able to relax and fall asleep shortly after Chris and mom left. I have the most amazing husband who is always looking out for me, and knew that I needed a blessing and called Chris and got him over to our apartment so fast. I feel truly blessed to have such a great and loving husband and such a supportive and loving family. You guys are the best. I freaking love you all!!!

Love Eliza

No comments: