Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can this be true?? Alecia is posting???

Okay, everybody leave me alone. I am sorry that for whatever reason, posting a blog, using itunes and texting make me feel like an old woman. I almost feel like I need to put on reading glasses to do this. I guess that I am not as cool as I think.

I hope everyone is doing well. We had a rough night last night. Little Christian got sick and was up with fevers and horrible nightmares. He told me about one of them and it made me worried that I was going to have a nightmare from just hearing about it. Poor guy was so disturbed....I wonder where he gets that? So needless to say, I am a zombie.

Thomas and Lauren have both lost teeth in the past two days. Lauren's teeth have been loose for a while now but I keep telling her not to touch them so that we can get her picture taken before the buckies come in. Well, this has been going on for weeks. She ate an apple the other night and her two bottom teeth were basically dangling and she looked at me and said, "Don't worry mom, I won't touch them." I realized that I was a fool and Romney pulled it without any resistance whatsoever. So she feels very grownup and actually likes the lisp it has given her.

Overall things are going well. Romney has really been enjoying his work lately and it looks like the CEO position with the cash debit cards might actually start very soon. They have agreed to at least pay him for 2 days a week for his time until they get funding. So between that and his other consulting job, it feels like we might be headed down a good path. We'll see. We feel blessed.

I sure love all of you. Thanks Marisa for getting this going. This is the most we have from Christian since he got home from his mission. Just kidding Christian.

Please have a great day everyone and know that you are loved.

xoxoxo
Alecia

No comments: