Monday, April 28, 2008

What the?

So, I decided to climb out of my hole here in Palm Springs to let you all know that we are alive. It has been an extremely rough couple of days for us, but we have definitely been blessed with peace....definitely a lack of understanding, but peace, nonetheless. It has been extremely confusing for us because Steve got contacted by so many teams and was promised at least free agency by several of those teams. So, we definitely feel like we must not have understood the process as well as we thought-who knows? But, Steve has absolutely shown such resiliancy, he's almost relieved! I am so proud of how hard he has worked over these past few months and I have gained even more respect for him because of how quickly he has decided to move forward with his life. His dedication is completely with Bo, the up and coming baby and me. He now feels like he can take his future into his own hands! So, definite positives have come out of this! It's been extremely emotional and hard to see Steve's heart get broken, but like I said, I am so proud of him! By the way, the report that Steve is going to Tampa Bay is not true and we are confused about where people get their information!
Anyway, Bo is loving it out here in Palm Springs. The first thing he says every morning is, "Swimming in the watuh?" I am scared to death if he even walks next to any sort of a water feature, because if I weren't right next to him, he'd leap in.
Please know that I am so grateful to you all as my family. You have been SO supportive of Steve and I! I wish this could have turned out differently, but one day we will be grateful that we are heading into this new path! I love you all and promise that I will be a better sister and will call all of you more!
Love, Savanna

No comments: