Friday, April 25, 2008

Polygamists in Texas

HEYA,

I'm going to use our Blog to make a political statement. Frankly I am outraged with what is happening in Texas and can barely stomach thinking about those kids being taken from their mothers. I guess I am posting hoping that all of us will write and take action against the maverick state of Texas. I just wrote to Governor Rick Perry and told him that I was outraged. I also told him to return those children to their mothers and put the fathers in prison where they can experience being one of many "wives" to a disgusting inmate.

I worry that if we all sit by without voicing our concern that we are all in danger of having our rights taken away ... not to mention our children.

Anyway, it was easy and fast. Thanks for being so great. We love you all so much, Marisa and family

No comments: