Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello my darlings!
I LOVE that we can receive messages and share pictures with everyone immediately. Savanna called this morning and rudely shared that they were headed for the beach in San Diego. I talked to Bo and he jabbered about the birds and 'Grandma' and then when he had had enough, he said goodbye and gave the phone to Savanna. What a fun trip they are having.
Speaking of trips, your dad told me last night that he had had enough of the cold and wanted us to get out of town next week and go to Arizona where it will be in the 80,s.
So, Sunshine here we come, Jeff, Kathy and McCormack. Look out Christian, we're coming to play, relax and enjoy the sun. I loved having Marisa's family here last week and what a joy it was to see you all together (except Kara and Christian). What a fun family.
Mom got back from Richfield and is doing well. She is planning to go to Florida for a visit in two weeks. She looks great and sends her love. Enjoy Conference! (Hey, I LOVE not working!
Remember you are always in my heart and in my prayers,
Love, Yo Mutha

No comments: