Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crazy and Exciting week ahead!

So, not only have I had a crazy, crazy week, but we are heading into another one! These past couple of weeks have been out of control busy. I am sure you all know that I have been moving out of our little cottage to move into mom and dad's basement. Cute mom and dad have been so nice to let us move in and it's seriously like our own little apartment down there! But, cleaning out our tiny house made me realize that we have way too much stuff! Now I know what everyone is talking about when they say that moving sucks....it does! My hands are now officially man-hands from all the cleaning and scrubbing that I had to do down there, I am just so relieved that tonight we are officially OUT! It was a nice little crooked house for 4 years!
Anyway, this Saturday, the Tate family is taking a vacation to Palm Springs. We are driving and I am scared to death that my body is going to be angry about that long of a drive! I sit for a half an hour in front of the TV and I start to black out from being uncomfortable, so I'm pretty sure that that means the same for the drive....although, it might be a blessing in disguise to pass out and slip into a coma during a long drive like that, it probably will make it fly by! But, the most important thing about this weekend is THE DRAFT! Holy freaking cow it is going to be here so soon and we have quite a few prospects! For those of you who don't totally "get" the draft...which is more normal than getting it....Steve will probably be a late round or free agent which means that on Sunday, we know where our life is headed! Kind of excited for that! But, the second we know, I will let all of you know....hopefully we have some good news!
Well, that's about all that is going on with us. Kind of big stuff, but I do feel bad that I have neglected to be in contact with anyone during this time. I have been so, so busy! Please know that I am thinking of you and miss you all so much!
Love, Savanna

No comments: