Friday, April 18, 2008




Waz up!!! Hello everyone, thank you all for writing on the blog because I friggin love it! I'm especially proud of you Alecia, well done! I am writing from sunny Arizona where it is going to be a perfect 86 degrees today :) Yeah, I'm on vacation everyday suckas! It was really great to have Mom, Dad and McCormack down here last weekend. I was able to take a lot of time away from school and hang out at the pool with them. It was the typical vacation with Mom reading an entire book by the pool while telling McCormack and I to get in the sun more and pull up our swimsuits to give our "lily white" legs a tan, and Dad getting up before everyone in the morning to go on a walk and then later swimming laps between his naps on a poolside lounge chair - getting burned of course ;) (sorry Dad) We also ate some great food but it was usually really late by the time we ate, so all of us would go to sleep stuffed and wanting to puke throughout the night - we were just trying to empathize with Eliza. Also, Dad, McCormack and I hiked up "A" mountain overlooking campus one evening. The hike was rough at first and Dad wondered if we were going to have to bury him alongside the trail underneath a cactus, but we made it to the top like a bunch of Viking conquerors, or like a bunch of tired and out-of-shape men, but I like the sound of Viking conquerors better.

Anyways, love ya'll. Keep Kara and I in your prayers that we pass our finals!

- Christian

PS - Go Jazz! ESPN has them going to the finals but losing to Boston in six. I say Jazz in 4! Keep the Jazz in your prayers too! =)

No comments: